Western Sydney’s Newest Sensory Activity Centre
Share My Ability is a new and exciting all abilities Sensory Activity Centre that will be the first of its kind within the Nepean region. A new initiative by NADO, It will offer the local community a recreational space to play, learn and have fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
The new centre will feature state of the art equipment that has been safety accredited and is accessible. The range of equipment will include:
- Liberty Swing – the world’s safest and most recognised swing for children and adults in wheelchairs.
- Interactive Projector – captivating special effects and games that will engage and amaze.
- Accessible Trampoline – a fully inclusive inground trampoline that is wheelchair accessible.
- Inflatable Bag Jump – take a leap of exhilarated joy with this 3 x 5 m inflatable airbag.
- Sensory Relax Room – features ambient lighting, colour changing bubble tubes, sensory projector, interactive wall panels and comfort pods.
- Accessible Spinner – an inground roundabout that spins around and is wheelchair friendly.
- Climbing Wall – a fun, colourful and interactive climbing wall to build co-ordination and strength.
Share My Ability will also offer a supportive team of on-site staff in addition to Allied Health practitioners including a Diversional Therapist and Physiotherapist.
Additional features of the centre include a:
- Sensory Store
- Onsite Café
- Fully accessible bathrooms
- Both onsite and roadside parking
- Free entry for parents and carers
Share My Ability is owned and operated by NADO (Nepean Area Disabilities Organisation), a registered NDIS Provider that has over 40 years of experience within the disability sector.
Get Ready to have fun and play!
For more information and updates relating to the new centre visit https://bit.ly/3ojjFMt