Para Mobility Is Proudly Australian Made
Para Mobility is proud to be an Australian made and owned manufacturer servicing the Assistive Technology sector in the Disability industry.
Not only does being Australian made and owned mean that we value what our great country offers, we believe in the highest quality locally-made disability equipment, we employ Australian workers, and best of all, we offer great service and the highest quality manufactured and customised products to our customers.
By choosing Para Mobility, our customers enjoy peace of mind, knowing that they are receiving high quality disability equipment that meets Australian standards and addresses the Disability Discrimination Act under the Building Code of Australia BCA 2010.
Not only are we keeping the Aussie economy thriving and our customers delighted with their new-found independence, we use the best materials and craftsmanship that ensures products are built to last.
Why was it important that we go Australian Made?
There are many advantages to seeking Australian Made accreditation. For our customers, it’s simple:
- Products meet all of Australian standards and addresses the Disability Discrimination Act under the Building Code Australia BCA 2010.
- Products can be measured and manufactured to individual requirements.
- Standard equipment can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Parts, advice and local service and maintenance teams are just a phone call away.
- Customers benefit from expert installation of equipment and individual training.
Para Mobility General Manager, Sally Farrow, says the company is proud to offer customers “only the best in Australian Made, high quality products and good, old-fashioned, friendly customer service.”
“Producing Australian Made products and being an Australian-owned company, our customers can be sure that they are getting a product that meets Australia’s high levels of excellence with the convenience of engaging a company 'just down the road'.”
We’re proud to display the Australian Made logo on all that we do support and advocate for diverse and inclusive communities within Australia.
Para Mobility is part of DNW Group www.dnwgroup.com.au, who are proud supporters of Disability Sports Australia (DSA) and founding member of the DSA Supporters Club.
Come and see what we can offer you at the Nepean Disability Expo on Friday and Saturday, September 14 and 15 at Penrith Panthers' Exhibition Marquee. Register HERE to attend this FREE event hosted by 4community, the social impact advisory that advances the impact of organisations they work with and increases access to the right products and services for people with disability.
Want to stay in touch?
Reach out to Para Mobility on:
- Phone: 1300 444 600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.paramobility.com.au
- Twitter: @ParaMobility
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/para-mobility/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paramobility/