Participation in the Nepean Disability Expo gives you:
- direct access to consumers in an environment where people are seeking your products and services;
- an effective venue to showcase your product or service to people who need to know
- what you have to offer—high profile people with disabilities and excellent entertainers and speakers will attract the people who need to see your product or service;
- an opportunity to be identified with other organisations who genuinely seek improved consumer outcomes;
- the chance to meet with Government and Department leaders;
- the opportunity to participate in and contribute to Q&A sessions with significant leaders and advocates throughout the Expo;
- an opportunity for casual interaction with consumer leaders, advocates and high-achievers.
HOW WILL WE PROMOTE THE EXPO AND YOU?
- a local media campaign through the Penrith, Hawkesbury and Blue Mountains areas;
- a public relations campaign through local and Sydney-wide media to lift the profile of the event
and place it on the calendar across greater western Sydney;
- the Expo website, which will also be widely promoted through social media;
- print and email resources to assist sponsors, exhibitors, government departments and other service providers to promote the event to their clients;
- large banners on major roads including over the main street of Penrith, the Great Western Highway (Glenbrook) and the M4 Motorway (Mays Hill, St Marys, Orchard Hills);
- brochures in locations frequented by potential consumers;
- Facebook feeds to maintain a social media presence for the Expo.
Our sponsors and exhibitors are proud to be associated with the Expo and also advertise extensively through their own websites and regular communications with clients. Please ask us for appropriate graphics and copy for inclusion in your material.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Your exhibitor’s booth, signposted with your name, contains a trestle table, back-board, 2 chairs and one spotlight. Power will be included at no additional charge. The exhibition boasts:
- high visibility booths;
- power to the booths as standard
- detailed program with booth locations and maps making your exhibit easy to find;
- a ‘Make the most of it’ pack to prompt ideas to enable you to take advantage of your opportunities at the Expo;
- a layout that encourages participants to easily move around and visit all booths
- the option, for an additional fee, to upgrade your booth to your specifications
- indoor and outdoor options for booth locations
- a program of actvities inside and outside the venue
Exhibitors and sponsors may request a quote for custom stand areas or configurations. Please contact us and set out your requirements. Stand areas larger than a double booth are available on request only to event sponsors. Please contact us on email@example.com or call Kathryn Carey on 0418 969 149 for more information.
**Please Note - Expo is nearly at capacity, secure your spot today via the Booking Form
Booths - Non Profit Organisations (ACN Registered)
Booths - Commercial/Government Organisations
Modified Car Manufacturers - Please contact us to discuss custom booth allocations
Show Bags Inserts
|Show Bags Inserts
|Show Bags Inserts
Book your booth today or to ask us about how we can tailor a package for you. For more information about any of the standard or custom booth options, please contact Ryan McConville via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9025 9388